Need help getting your videos more exposure or increasing your subscribers on your channel?
1. The creativity within the video. Now, depending on what you like to do in the video is solely based on what you want. Most websites you can just about upload anything, but keep this video tips in mind when creating content in all your video. You simply can’t upload any copy righted content whatsoever because it will be deleted. Furthermore, you will get banned from the website more then likely with trying produce content that’s protected. It’s very important to have your videos have content that is solely yours. I’m not saying you can’t make a video making fun of another video. But, there’s guidelines that you have to obey or you won’t last too long. Those guidelines and FAQ can be found on any website your deciding to upload the video on.
Understand the quality of your content is critical to your success.
2. Video tags. Tags on your video help you get more views on the video that your going to upload. When a person types a certain word or letters on the search engine on a video upload site, the closest video to those tags will appear on what the user has typed in. So, say you typed in “Water Spout” in the search engine. Your going to get the most rated and viewed video of those words by default. It’s important to have tags on your videos. Using words that has anything related to your video is welcome to do. However, don’t put tags that have nothing to do with the video. Other wise, the website will consider it spam and won’t put your video in the section it belongs. And you’ll have a tougher time for the video to attract viewers since they can look at the tags you put in. And, will probably give bad feedback on the video. So remember, tags are important, but don’t spam the tags!
3. Subscribers. These are your fans that have clicked the “Subscribe” option on your page. Once you upload your video on the website, your subscribers are the first ones to get the video you have uploaded. It’s important to make subscribers and friends, since they can share with their friends, and their friends can share with their buddy’s, and so forth. Your subscribers, are like the foundation of your channel, they get the video first. And, then your video is available to the public eye second. To start out getting more subscribers and friends, simply visiting other channels and saying comments on other up loader’s page can help. However, that won’t be enough if your seriously considering to make a living off of website revenue. It takes more than that, otherwise everyone would be doing it.
You can be guided with the resources. However, it’s up to you to execute the tools you receive.
4. Content in your video. Ah, you see how these video tips can help you? Well, everything is to be honest. What are your ideas on what you want to upload? Always tell yourself “I want to make a video worth watching”. You want to make something that viewers will come back to on a consistent basis to view it again. That’s why I think my “Water Spout” video on YouTube had much success. It’s simple but yet interesting to watch over and over again. Do what you love to do. But, keep in mind that people might not like what you upload. The simple fact is on video websites, a lot of people like action, music, comedy, disaster, or fail videos. That’s what most interest people. Don’t blame me, I don’t make the rules. If that’s not what you like doing in the categories I mentioned, don’t worry, you can still put videos on whatever you like, as long as it’s following the website guidelines. Keep this in mind though, you might have a tougher time getting recognize in the competitive video field. That’s why it’s always important to have videos that people will want come back to!
It won’t be easy to accomplish these tasks. However, don’t let that discourage you.
5. Social media. This is a great tool to use! And, since it’s free to everyone, why not use it? You want to have a wide variety of ways to make views off your video other then the views that your getting from the website you’ve uploaded it on. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Blogger, and many more sites can help you a lot to get more views. If your into Facebook, try getting into groups that involve videos. Most groups welcome people, all you have to do is send a request to the group you would like to join. Most people accept your request. If your declined, no worries! There’s plenty of groups you can get yourself into. As a matter of fact, I’m in over 50 groups on Facebook on just that social media site. This tactic is great. Not only that you spread your video around everywhere else, you also attract other viewers to visit your video. You get the best of both worlds!
More video tips that can help enhance your product and service.
How to get more subscribers on websites? Subscribers are fans on your channel that will receive your video as an inbox message as soon as you upload it. It’s a great tool to have, the more subscribers you have, the easier your video can get shared with other friends. And, so forth. You may have a tough time getting subscribers when you first start out. That’s fine! Nothing is easy in life. I will give you some helpful video tips and hopefully you’ll have an easier time getting subscribers on your channel.
6. Being consistent with your content. If you want to have people on a daily basis viewing your videos, you have to be consistent with your videos. I’m not saying uploading 2 videos a day. A good amount would be 2 to 3 videos a week. But, if you cannot do that. Try a video a week. Also, make a schedule and letting your subscribers know when you’re going to have your videos uploaded. A subscriber that knows when your video is going to be up, is going to be easier on them, so they don’t have to constantly log on to view your channel.
7. Don’t spam your videos. At all costs, do not do this. Making a video name that has nothing to do with the video, is considered spam. Subscribers don’t want videos where you lie about actually what your upload is. So, why would you do that to your subscribers? Yes, you may get a few views from it. However, in the long run, you’re not going to get the same consistent audience that you want. So, don’t do spam!
Quality craftsmanship and mastering your skills is essential.
8. Be friendly. Being friendly to people is probably one of the most underrated ways of getting subscribers on your channel. There’s many ways of being nice to people. Commenting on one of their videos, sharing a video of theirs, or even just saying “Nice channel” are many ways to be nice and show respect. You be surprise by just saying a few nice words to people would actually make them comment or even subscribe to your channel. It always pays to be nice to people. So, be nice!
9. Do what you love. This is arguably one of the most important video tips available to us. Do what you love doing in your videos. Whether its fashion or comedy videos, whatever you like to make, have fun and make it. That’s what it’s all about, being fun. You don’t want to be miserable making videos that you don’t enjoy doing, right? I sure don’t. I enjoy making videos by recording what I see interesting everywhere I go. It’s my passion. I love it. So, it’s not really work for me, since I enjoy it so much. The more videos and consistent you are. The more likely you’re going to get followers consistently looking at your videos.
I hope these video tips help you as much as possible! Always remember, if you believe, you will succeed! Be sure to check out my YouTube channel, StichRulez and subscribe!